Is your practice as healthy as it could be? With the practice management solutions provided by RR Health Strategies (RRHS), you can be confident it is: from optimizing your workflow and staffing to helping you maximize reimbursements and minimizing costs, our experienced professionals provide tailored strategies that work for your practice, your patients and the bottom line.
The consultant of choice to some of the most respected names in the tough New York tristate healthcare market, our industry-leading team works with academic medical centers, faculty practice plans, community hospitals, law firms, CPA firms, billing vendors, centralized business offices and private practices of all sizes. Count on us to provide the expert assessment, industry-leading approach and outstanding, personal service your practice needs – whether you're an established or transitioning institution or a new practice just getting started.
Look to us for:
- Operational assessments. We'll evaluate all facets of your operations and recommend best practice approaches, including appointment scheduling, patient registration, work flows (patient, paper, telephone) and staffing. We perform staff interviews and conduct comprehensive data collection analysis in order to establish areas in need of improvement and restructuring.
- Billing office assessments. Our services include accounts receivable analysis, payer mix, management reports, contract review, fee schedule, charge capture, payment and posting and denial management procedures, coding and billing audits.
- HIPAA compliance. From assessing the risks inherent in your existing privacy and security practices and materials to developing a customized program complete with manuals, forms and staff training, we help to ensure your practice is HIPAA compliant.
- Managed care contracting. Managing the increasingly-complex healthcare reimbursement models is absorbing more of a provider’s resources – with no assurances that contracts are tenable or will lead to financial stability. With the emergence of risk-based payment structures, models and tools that served organizations well for years need to be revisited. Contracting decisions must now take into account your hospital or medical group’s preparedness for value-based reimbursement and clinical integration. Read more...
- Strategic planning and development. We'll conduct costs/benefits analyses of a planned expansion, practice set-up or marketing program.
- Personnel management. We can assess your current staffing model, recommend ways to improve it as well as assist in hiring staff and providing short- and long-term on-site practice management oversight.
- Physician and staff training. Our certified professionals provide instruction in the fundamentals of coding, billing and practice management. On-site seminars to your front-end staff, nonclinical and billing office personnel include such topics as proper patient registration and insurance intake, customer service skills and HIPAA compliance. We are confident we will enhance the customer service quality and patient satisfaction key to creating an operationally sound and successful business.
- Practice start-up assistance. We offer expertise in all areas of starting a practice, from feasibility and demographic analyses to planning and development, policy and procedure implementation, staff hiring and training.
- Fee schedule analysis. We'll assess your current fee structure and offer strategies for improving it.
- Policy review and development. Our professionals review and develop coding guidelines, policy and procedure manuals for all front-end and back-end billing activities, HIPAA privacy statement, patient satisfaction programs and "red flag" rule compliance.
- Hard asset assessment. Selling a medical practice has always been a very individualized experience; the initial step in selling a practice is identifying what exactly you have to sell. We'll conduct a detailed assessment of the value of the "hard assets" of your organization.
- Practice valuation. Our experienced team can estimate the economic value of an owner's interest in a business and identify relevant facts for the development of a viable physician practice model to ensure the practice's ongoing success. Practice valuations are conducted for a host of reasons including partnership formation, acquisition or dissolution.
- Denial management services. We not only identify the root causes of a practice's reimbursement denials, we create a proactive strategy and redesign your operations to decrease lost reimbursements and increase revenues.
Ready to see just how healthy your practice really is? Contact us.